1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I've been on DeviantArt for 6 years.
2. What does your username mean?
At the time when I was making my username, I wanted Phantom12, but it was already taking so it automatically made it Phatom12. XD I didn't care for it at first, but it grew on me.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Kind, Shy and funny.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
This looks soooo bad. XD I forgot about this.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
My favorite art to make is digital anime style.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
To draw better in realistic style.
8. What was your first favorite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
Its pretty much a variety on different things. Anime probably is the most though.
10. Who is your all-time Favorited deviant artist?
Aww that's way too hard to decide. I have too many. XD
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Again that is too hard to answer since there is sooo many people.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
has really impacted my life. She is both my best friend and my cousin.
She always helps me when I'm down and need someone to talk to. I don't think I would have ever joined DeviantArt or even drew if it weren't for her. Thank you!!
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Pencils, charcoal, my bamboo tablet, anything that I have to use.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I can pretty much create my art anywhere. Most of the time I am in my room.
15. What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
Some of my favorite memories being on here is meeting awesome people that have the same interest as me. My most favorite memory is when I first opened point commissions. When I started it, I really wasn't expecting anyone to want anything since my drawings aren't the best since I am still learning. When someone did ask for one I was so excited to be able to work on a drawing for someone and to work with them to make it how they wanted it. I had so much fun doing it and look forward to doing more.
Happy 15th Birthday DA! #deviantartistquestionnaire